Fast Editing & Proofreading Services!
- Website Content Writing
- Website Testing and Navigation
- Legal Documents
- Medical Reports
- Business Proposals
- Books and Newspapers
- Magazines and Pamphlets
- Newsletters and Ezines
- Brochures and Articles
- Indices and Tables
What to Expect
from The Proofreaders
At The Proofreaders, we take great pride in establishing long term relationships by consistently returning timely documents that have been proofread and/or edited with precision.
The Proofreading and Editing Process:
- You Contact Us - Using our online contact form, telephone, facsimile, and/or U.S. mail methods, you supply your project description and document(s) so we can estimate the proofreading / editing cost.
- We Respond - Normally within 1 to 12 hours you will receive an e-mail (or telephone) reply stating the cost to correct your document(s) or requesting additional information. For e-mails that state the cost, you will be given the ability to pay online.
- Most smaller or expedited jobs require full payment upfront.
- For larger jobs, 50% deposit is required.
- For jobs that require a long-term commitment, a contract may be required.
- For jobs that require cutting and pasting into Word, a $2/page fee will apply.
- Submit Payment:
- Online - A convenience for our long distance customers who need fast turnaround time, this payment link can be used for all major debit and credit cards, e-checks, and PayPal. Although PayPal is the gateway provider, you do not need to have a PayPal account to use this service. Please note that bank fees are associated with this payment method. Online Payment Link
- U.S. Mail - We accept check or money order sent using snail mail or express service. Payments should be made payable and mailed to:
The Proofreaders, LLC
Post Office Box 310
Yardley, Pennsylvania 19067
- Wire Transfer - Direct payments can be made from your bank or Western Union to our account. As bank fees are associated with this payment method, your account will be credited the actual amount received by The Proofreaders. Our bank routing number is:
- Payment Confirmation - After receiving your payment, we will send you an e-mail of acknowledgement.
- Receiving Your Corrected Documents:
- If your deposit was 50% of the total value, you will be notified when half of the documents are ready with a request for the balance.
- If your deposit was 100%, you will receive all of the corrected documents when ready.
What You'll Receive:
- Red-lined version - Each document will be red-lined, showing all corrections made (excluding PDF files).
- Accepted version - For each red-lined document, you will receive a corresponding version with the red-lined changes accepted. This will serve as the final version.
- PDF Files - Your original will be returned with comments or 'sticky notes' inserted.
- General Notes - For other formats or when applicable, a separate Word document with 'general notes' lists items in need of attention beyond the scope of your project.
For additional information about The Proofreaders, please contact us.
Home | About | FAQ | Services | Samples | Student & Academic | Checklist
Styles | Clients | Pricing | Payments | Site Map | What to Expect | Privacy | Contact