Editing for Authors
Professional Book Editor Services
Many authors, writers, and publishers rely on The Proofreaders for book editor services. As book editors, our team of professional proofreaders prepares a book for publication by following The Proofreaders’ editing services along with its proofreading checklist.
Book Editor & Proofreading Services
- Check your book for factual accuracy
- Correct your book’s grammatical errors
- Ensure there are no typographical mistakes in your book’s content
- Research names and statistics used in your book
- Verify your book’s Table of Contents’ page numbers and titles
- Verify your book’s Index
- Create a Table of Contents and/or Index for your book
- Proofread text that appears on graphs, to the degree requested by the book’s author
- Compare the book’s content against one or more proofreading and editorial style guides
- And more
Not All Book Editors Are Created Equal
If you are planning on writing a book, have already written a book, or ready to have your book sent to a publisher, you should seriously consider hiring a professional book editor. You won’t appreciate how many errors exist until you hire a professional book editor, such as those found at The Proofreaders.
With precision and diligence, the book editors found at The Proofreaders will meticulously go through every page of your book, researching where needed, and finding those hard-to-find errors that most other proofreading services will miss.
Years of experience and an A+ rating for more than a decade from the Online Better Business Bureau gives The Proofreaders an advantage over any other professional proofreader you could hire.
Contact a Book Editor Today!
For a free estimate on book editor or proofreading services, please contact a professional proofreader at The Proofreaders today! An American writer is available during New York business hours to speak with you and discuss your book editor needs. If you need a ghostwriter for your book, please visit our sister company, WebSiteText.